Google

Monday, February 18, 2008

Places I want to go with Ikuko

Wow, two posts in two days! Having slept too much on Sunday, I woke up around 4 a.m. today. Having nothing better to do, I cleaned up a pile of junk that was forming in the living room. In the process, I found a piece of paper that shows all of the places I had wanted to go for last year's Thanksgiving. Here is a list of the destinations that I was considering but never had the chance to go with Ikuko last year.

Asia
Hong Kong
Seoul
Taipei
Bangkok
Ho Chi Minh City
Guam
Beijing
Shanghai

South America
Buenos Aires
Rio de Janeiro
Sao Paulo

Middle East
Dubai
Abu Dhabi

Europe
Rome
Paris
Madrid
London
Stockholm
Copenhagen

Now that I have this list in electronic form, I can get recycle one piece of paper. Stay tuned for the next post...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home