Google

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Floor Plan!

This is the floor plan of the apartment that I will be living in starting 7/27. It's pretty big for a single person to live in. Compared to the dorm room in Tokyo where I lived 1.5 years, this is a palace.

The toilet is separated from the shower and the bathtub, and there is a washing machine. There is even a veranda! I'm sure some of you might be thinking, "Hey, what's so great about this place?" Granted it's not Tokyo, and rural parts of Japan have bigger housing, but in Japan, this would be considered a very nice place to live.

The rent? About $440. It's not that cheap, but my predecessor tells me her previous apartment before moving into this one was a lot worse and cost about $400. I just hope I will like it as much as my predecessor does.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice drawing

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

finally ur own apt

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home