Google

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Life in Minamisanriku-cho (formerly Shizugawa-cho)

Hello, world.

Some of you are wondering why I stopped updating my blog, and the reason is because I'm tired all the time! Teaching English to high school students isn't as easy as I thought. After work, I come back home, eat dinner, watch TV, and sleep. Repeat the process every weekday, and sleep the weekend off.

That has been basically my life in Minamisanriku-cho so far. This weekend is a three-day weekend, so I have extra time to do stuff. I uploaded some pics I have taken in Japan on my Yahoo Photos page at http://photos.yahoo.com/moonki421, and I hope those will be enough for you readers until I update this blog again.

Time to watch TV and wait until dinner time.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hm...it doesnt sound fun...

4:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

resurrect

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

update!!

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home