Google

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

LSAT

Having nothing better to do at school, I downloaded and took the sample LSAT test which was actually administered in October 1996. Out of the 4 sections, I wasn't able to finish a single one, and I got 63 out of 101 questions correctly. The converted score is 153 out of 180.

Even though this was my first try at an LSAT test, I'm kind of surprised at my subpar results. Granted, I had no idea how to pace myself throughout the test, but low scores from all fronts except in analytical reasoning make me sigh. If I ever should apply to law school in the future, I really need to practice reading critically and not wasting time reading questions over and over just to understand what they mean.

It's times like this I really feel like I'm not a native English speaker. I wonder how I would do on GMAT.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I scored a 150 on my first try, so don't feel too bad. That's around the mean nationally. And typically, no one ever finishes the test.

Ernie

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home