Google

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Just Married!

I just came back from my one-week stay in Miyazaki last night. I got married at a Japanese temple on April 1st. My parents and sister from America and 18 guests and relatives from Korea attended the wedding. My wife's side had about 45 guests.

The two months leading up to the wedding were really hectic and mentally exhausting. Since I was far away from Miyazaki, Ikuko did almost all of the preparations by herself, and she was at the brink of breaking down many times. We are just glad that the wedding is over now.

Some pictures of the wedding can be found here.

Now, we need to prepare some documents for Ikuko's immigrant visa. Hopefully, she will get the visa before I leave Japan so that we can go to America together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home