Google

Friday, November 10, 2006

I'm Still Alive

Wow, it's been more than 3 months since I last wrote. Looks like I don't have what it takes to write even one post a month.

Anyway, I've been quite busy after I passed the drug screen in August. Work is from 8 to 5:30, but I get Fridays off every other week, which is a very cool system. I wake up at 6 and get back home around 6:15. After dinner, I usually spend some time looking at work e-mails. Then, I wash up and watch an episode of a Korean drama with Japanese subtitles with my wife. I usually go to sleep around 10.

This has been my schedule for the past 3 months. I haven't had much time to play games, go out to eat, exercise, etc. Surprisingly, weekends usually pass by quickly doing chores, grocery shopping and what not. I wish I can fit in some exercise time in because I've gained so much weight since I got back from Japan.

Work has been good so far. I have been to Japan twice and Korea once on business trips already, and I got a 50-inch plasma TV for bonus. I will be going to Las Vegas in January for the CES show, and I will be doing the Asian circuit tour on business early next year, visiting China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, and maybe India as well. Coworkers are nice folks, giving me lots of pointers. I still don't have an in-depth knowledge of many things that I'm supposed to provide technical support for, but I've gotten familiar with basic stuff like operating my company's products and understanding how the company runs things.

Well, I guess I've generally covered what I've been doing the past 3 months. I don't think I'll get to update this blog as often as I would like to, but rest assured that I'll be busy saving money so that Ikuko and I can move out some time next year. Once we do, you are welcome to come visit us. Don't forget to bring a nice gift. =)

Have a happy Thanksgiving, merry Christmas, and happy New Year's (just in case I don't get to post again).

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

going to see the majesty this thanksgiving?

2:31 PM  
Blogger starGazer said...

What's the majesty? Happy Thanksgiving!

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i meant the queen in england

7:30 PM  
Blogger starGazer said...

Staying home. Might not go anywhere for Christmas either.

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well u still got 50'' plasma tv.
jk.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home